We provide a full range of hire services and scaffolding products to meet the needs of both the commercial and domestic construction industry. We also offer complementary services and work effectively towards assisting you meet your project deadlines.
Transport and Cartage
AXS Management owns a fleet of 12-tonne trucks, all equipped with rear-mounted 195.5 Hiab cranes, which have a capacity to deliver (in a single lift) almost a tonne to a height of 14 metres.
These large Hiab cranes enable the placing and removal of scaffold equipment right at the working level, producing a much faster and more efficient labour response and reducing the risk of injury. Reliance on other site crane or hoisting resources is also reduced. No other scaffold company in WA is equipped with Hiab cranes of this capacity.
All of our drivers and trained in the execution, loading and transportation of our product, including a certificate of competency in operating a vehicle loading crane (c/v). They carry mobile phones in lieu of cab two-way radios (as preferred by other companies) so that communication is maintained at all times, whether in the truck or on the site.
When we transport scaffold, each stillage of scaffold is labelled either for delivery or repatriation. This label identifies the date of movement, job location on site, contract that it applies to and client details. This procedure provides accurate stock and billing control.
No delivery is too large, or distance too far. AXS Management will arrange to meet client transport requirements to any far corners of the country; whether it be Karratha, Tom Price, Albany, Sydney, Adelaide, Newcastle, or Christmas Island – all of which have been destinations where AXS has completed projects.
Our services include:
- Hire of scaffolding systems and components
- Sale of scaffolding systems and components
- Complete access design and fabrication of scaffolds
- Engineering and testing of scaffolds
- Access programming and scheduling
- Hoist equipment for materials and personnel movement
- Safety gates and barriers for lift wells and scaffold end-points
- All labour for delivery and erection of scaffold
- All labour for moving scaffold in-situ
- All labour for dismantle and removal of scaffold
ASX project managers and services effectively help projects to meet their deadlines.
Personnel and Workforce
Scaffolding labour is contracted by AXS Management to fully represent AXS Management on site. Our scaffolders are fully trained operators, both in scaffolding practise and company procedures, and are certified in Scaffolding Competency and Occupation Health and Safety procedures.
AXS Management enjoys positive and productive relationships with Unions and scaffolding teams who are engaged under common award systems and is able to comply with all site labour requirements.
ASX work force includes
- Sales, Estimating and Contract Managers
- Design and Engineering Personnel
- Project and Site Coordinators
- Yard managers
- Contract Scaffolders
- Operation, scheduling and dispatch coordinators
- Welders and Fabricators
- Delivery operators
- Maintenance Support and Administration personnel